Click on the logo above to be taken to the EAI website
Here is some brief information regarding the EAI meeting held this week. Peggy Sawyer and I represented IASA.
There were four presentations made; PTE, IDLA, Idahoans for Choice and the Albertson Foundation. All were very informative and will eventually be linked to the EAI website.
This was the 1st annual meeting for EAI consequently here are the business items that received action:
* Operating Procedures, Communication Plan and Liason Updates were accepted. These were attached to the last email from Christine Donnell
* The Steering committee will remain the same for next year: Bob Lokken, Christine Donnell, Vince Hannity, Bert Marley, Jamie McMillin, Mike Rush and Byron Yankey
* Application for new members to EAI were discussed. Organization only will be considered. Application available from Christine Donnell
* Steering Committee will plan for the next quarterly meeting to be held in February
* There is a great video regarding the Go On project that is available on the Albertson Foundation YouTube website. This would be great for us to send out to all Secondary School Administrators to forward on to counselors.
If you have specific questions, let me know.
Principal, Frontier Elementary
Last Modified on November 19, 2010